Arturia Spark Drum Machine
Arturia Spark Drum Machine - Arturia Spark Drum Machine is so incredibly powerful that its positively simple to operate! Youll be dazzled by the complete library of vintage drum machines, electronic analog kits and acoustic and physical drums at your beck and call, ready to take to your rhythmical and musical productions to the next hemisphere and beyond. Sparks intuitive hardware controller will have you producing beats right away.
Arturia Spark Drum Machine
Reviews : Be the first to review this item
Brand : Arturia
Model : Spark
List Price :
Our Price : Check Discount Price
Shipping : Arturia Spark For FREE
Arturia Spark Drum Machine Features
- Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® Analog synthesis, Multi layered sampling delivered by reference third-party companies, Physical modelling
- 480 Instruments / 30 Kits :
- Vintage drum machines : Analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and more*.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB… as well as experimental fields thanks to the physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, Bit Crusher, 3 mode Filter and Roller
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 9 high quality effects : compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
- Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves
- High precision rotary encoders
- Aluminum enclosure
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software
Arturia Spark Drum Machine: Guide Tour
Arturia Spark Drum Machine is arguably the most powerful and creative drum solution available today.
It takes the best elements from analog drum machines, sampled based beatboxes and acoustic drum sets. Then Spark combines them in a modern beat station offering powerful synthesis and expressive control.
Where MPC-styled drum machines will have you browsing and playing with endless libraries of samples, Spark invites you to dive deep into the synthesis of drums.
Tweaking knobs and interacting with your sound finally brings the fun back to beat creation.
As a combination of Hardware and Software, Spark offers the benefits of both worlds : a great user experience and a great sound totally integrated into your studio.
You will be surprised by how simple it is to get started, have fun and spark your creativity!
- Arturia Spark integrates a step sequencer with 16 keys allowing you to create patterns with up to 64 steps.
- You can choose between follow mode (follows the position of the step when playing), or static (fixed 16 steps zone). The arrow buttons allow you to easily display each zone of the pattern you want to edit.
- Like on classic drum machines, it is also possible to place accents on each step by selecting the accent button.
- 8 velocity sensitive pads enable you to perform your groove with all its nuances and intensity.
- Thanks to their pressure sensitivity, they will also help you create rolls with great precision.
- You can choose if you want your performance to be quantized or not, depending if you want to emphasize on the spontaneity or the precision of your beats.
- Thanks to the Jog Dial, browsing and loading your kits and instruments have never been that fast and easy.
- In synchronization with your movements on the Jog Dial, the LCD screen displays all useful information, while the software cover flow comes handy to spot your favourite projects at a glance.
- The touch sensitive Pad offers real-time quality FXs, right at your fingertips, for dramatic transformations of your beats.
- It is a creative tool that will be an integral part of your production process in no time at all.
- Each instrument track (above each pad) is controllable thanks to 3 knobs. These encoders give you in-depth access to the sonic parameters.
- Each knob is already pre-assigned, but you can also remap it to your liking onto 6 different sound parameters.
- These 6 key parameters differ depending on the type of synthesis used for this particular instrument making each instrument’s response unique.
- Spark’s advanced looper is the perfect weapon for creating live breaks.
- The divide and move functions allow you to set the size and the position of the part in your pattern that you want to loop in real time.
- This feature brings a lot of dynamics into your playing especially when used live. Use the FX Pad on top of that and it will generate even more impressive effects.
Overall, Spark is a hardware/software combination, designed to offer the benefits of software with the hands-on feel of hardware. Need to buy? Get the Best Discounts on Arturia Spark Drum Machine.
Incoming search terms:
- spark drum machine
- spark drum machine review
- drum machines
- beat machines
- Does Arturia Spark drum machine come in 64 bit?